- Monday, September 25
- Thursday, September 28
- Saturday, September 30
- Tuesday, October 3
- Friday, October 6
- Friday, October 13
About Barbara Bush Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Barbara P. Bush Elementary PTO (BBE PTO) is a 501(c) (3) organization dedicated to promoting the general welfare and betterment of Bush Elementary School and its students.
To enrich our children's lives by engaging parents, supporting staff and enhancing the school environment.
- Make every child’s potential a reality.
- Be a powerful voice for all children,
- Be a relevant resource for families and communities,
- Be a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social education.
These core values guide our decisions and actions:
- COLLABORATION: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- COMMITMENT: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- RESPECT: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- INCLUSIVITY: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- INTEGRITY: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.